Monday, October 19, 2015

#7 "I ate a goat"



Well to start things off I can't remember very much that happened this week.  My life is seriously the biggest blur.  Biking, knocking on doors, teaching, study, rice, knocking on doors, beans, teaching, more beans, more teaching, embarrassing moment, more beans.  I love every second.

First off we committed another baptism! Her name is Hermana Mata and she has been an investigator for 30 years.  How crazy is that.  We didn't even know she wasn't a member b cause she comes to church every week.  Anyways we finally set up a lesson with her and she is getting baptized in two weeks.  I LOVE BAPTISMS.  Also 5 investigators came to church this week.  Fistpump up in the air for the Hermanas.  Pretty sure we will have another baptism by the end of the day too.

Today we had a mission meeting, and President Toone told us some pretty exciting news.  Members of the Missionary board from Salt Lake are coming and shadowing missionaries.  They are doing s pretty cool project here in Tempe because we are the most successful mission with technology.  I wish I could tell you more but i can't. Sorry.

Tender moment, I told Hermana Andelin that I just wanted to bike in the rain, two seconds later it started pouring.  Dios me ama.


AWKWARD

YEAH remember those goats from last week?  Yeah I ate one the other day.  Pretty gross, I felt especially bad eating it while his brother was staring at me from across the table.  Also I made him Andelin light her own candles on her birthday cake,isn't she the cutest ?  And some one gave us flowers, so my helmet hair is pretty awkward if you ask me.

I love you all.  I had a couple people ask for my address

208 W. Darrow St.
Phoenix, Arizona 85041

Love you write me🍬🍛

No comments:

Post a Comment