Monday, January 11, 2016

# "So I went to the California Sand Dunes Today"



This week went by sooo fast and I can't remember anything that happened.

All I know is being a missionary is the best thing in the world!  I
want to be a missionary for the rest of my life.  Is here a way to do
that?  If so I will find it.  I have learned so much this week.
Something crazy that we have noticed from talking to members and
talking to recent converts is that the gospel truly blesses families.
We are trying really hard to find some families to teach so that they
all have the support of each other.  Also Hermana Gubler and I have
rockin companion unity when we teach.  This past week has been full of
lesson where we walk out being like, THE SPIRIT WAS STRONGER THAT
ARNOLD SWARTENENGER .  ( I don't know how to spell that) seriously
though it's amazing being able to be the mouth piece for the spirit.
Being able to teach with the power and authority of God is the biggest
privilege.  I NEVER WANT TO STOP.

We got 8 new investigators this week who are all friends of members!
Please pray for them that they will be willing to keep meeting and
learning with us!

Awkward

We got lost and ended up on this old people golf course community on
the   The Indian reservation.

NO ONE THINKS I AM FUNNY HERE PRAY FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE MISSING OUT

I stuck my armpit in a ladies face.... Don't ask

WE WENT TO THE BORDER OF MEXICO WOOT WOOT
Sand dunes
Mexico border
We love Yuma

No comments:

Post a Comment